Planning a wedding is a big thing, especially if you are a task master…You have enlisted the help of your bridesmaids, your family and anybody who was willing to give a helping hand…
All is now well organized and you are reassured that the big day will run with military precision. Oh but now, wait…There are a couple of things that you should know that won’t happen on your big day.
- You won’t get to eat the food that you carefully selected. You will be so busy looking after your guests and they will be so keen to spend some time with you that it is unlikely that you will be able to sit and eat. So make sure that you actually eat in the morning.
- You won’t get the chance to spend time with your new husband, and mainly for the same reasons as mentioned above. You will spend most of the time entertaining you guests from one side of the room to the other.
- You will forget something…Whether you forget your wedding rings in the safe, or lose your flower girls shoes, and no matter how organized you are. But it is totally normal and all will fall into place thanks to your bridesmaids help. You just need to make sure that they have a list of things not to forget on the big day.
- The day will fly by…From the time you have your wedding dress on and sipped on a glass of champagne to calm your nerves to the last good byes to your family. So make sure to enjoy every minute of it.
- Something will go wrong, whether it is rain when coming out of the church or the collection car that you have hired to drive you to the wedding ceremony, that won’t start straight away, to the flowers arriving late…but don’t worry too much. You will so happy to be getting married that those last minute hurdles won’t put a damper on your mood.
- You might get slightly depressed once the big day over. All the anticipation and excitement kept you going, no matter what. And then you are faced with nothing to plan or think about. But don’t worry. The thought about your forthcoming honeymoon will cheer you up in no time!
However there is one thing for sure, everyone will compliment you on your wedding dress from Wedding Dzine!