Queen for a day – Purchase a dress or hire a dress?August 7, 2016
Wedding Dresses Silhouette GuideDecember 2, 2016
Choosing your dream wedding dress can be very exciting and scary at the same time. Especially when faced with a wide selection of wedding dresses and wedding gowns. But no need to panic, Anita from Wedding Dzine is happy to share some advice with you, to make the experience of choosing your dress as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
- Book your appointment early enough so there is no unrealistic deadlines. It can take a couple of fittings before the dress fits perfectly. Thinking ahead will save you a lot of last minute trips, especially closer to the wedding date when you will be busy with other elements, such as the catering or getting ready for your hen celebrations.
- Choose a couple of people you are really comfortable with to come and help you choose your dress. They can be your mum, best friend or sister(s). It is important that you get the right advice.
- Think about your budget…And can make a first selection. There will always be a dress to match your budget. Keep some money aside for the shoes, the jewelry and any beauty treatments you have planned before your big day.
- Share more information regarding the theme of the wedding. This will help matching the dress to the theme. A beach wedding will require a different dress to a more formal wedding. This will help eliminate the wedding dresses that are not suitable.
- Be open on the style of wedding gown you are wanting to wear and the look that you would like to create. This will help a lot in selecting the dress that matches your expectations.
- Be proud of your body shape. We all come in different sizes and shapes and there will be a dress that will be perfect for you. Trust your wedding dress retailer to help you select the best dress within your budget.
- Be open minded and try both white and ivory wedding dresses. This is very important to determinate which colour suits your skin tone better.
Contact Anita and her team today to book your wedding dress fitting. They are on hand to help you choose the best wedding dress, within your budget. You can book your fitting online.